Letterform Archive welcomes volunteers who are excited about the letter arts and want to have a more hands-on experience with our collections.
Volunteer responsibilities can include:
- leading Archive tours
- supporting cataloging efforts
- processing new acquisitions
- photographing collection items for digitization
- assisting instructors with workshops
- supporting events (setup, breakdown, assembling and reshelving material)
- sleeving and housing ephemera and posters
- ... you tell us – we are always looking for great people who can help in all ways!
For more information or to express interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a current CV or resume and a brief note about your skills, experience, and/or interest in the letter arts. For process-based work requiring training (e.g., photography, cataloguing, preservation) we ask for a commitment of at least 3 hours per week.
1001 Mariposa Street #307
San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
email@example.com :: +1.415.802.7485