Certificate Core: Glyphs for Robots
Have you been making fonts and flirting with Glyphs? In this four day (July 14, 15, 21 & 22) workshop, learn essential tips and tricks for an efficient workflow, and make Glyphs work for you.
- Learn advanced shaping with built-in path editing tools
- Reuse shapes with smart components, corner components, etc.
- Learn advanced interpolation techniques (intermediate and alternate masters)
- Trigger automation for OpenType feature code
- Automate post-production with custom parameters
- Mac with Glyphs preinstalled
Note: This workshop is only open to students enrolled in the Type West Certificate Program in Type Design.